Yes. Similar to Tally.ERP 9 licensing procedure, Tally.Server 9 License can also be re-activated in different system.
To surrender Tally.Server 9 license,
- From Server 9 Monitor, click S: Manage Server or press Alt + S
- Server Information screen will appear. Click F3: Licensing or press F3
- Select S: Surrender License option and press Enter or press Alt + S to surrender license.
- Server 9 prompts you with a message, Press Y or click on Yes to surrender license
- Server 9 will displays a message License Surrendered Successfully To reactivate Tally.Server 9 license follow the steps shown:
- Click R: Reactivate License in the Start-up screen
- The Reactivate License form appears
- Enter the E-Mail ID of the Site/ Account Administrator to reactivate the License
- Enter the required password and Select the required site from the List of Sites displayed
- Server 9 displays the Reactivation Successful message.
The procedure for the Rollback is very simple. It is as follows:
- Surrender Tally.Server 9
- Uninstall Tally.Server 9
- Re-Share the Data folder via Windows with clients
- Update the same windows shared path in configuration (tally.ini) file accordingly
In case if you require any kind of support, you can reach us through various mediums to get a resolution to your queries. For example:
- Dial our Toll-free Number 1-800-425-8859 or 1-800-22-8859 between 9 AM and 9 PM on all the working days and speak to our representatives
- Write an E-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit our website tallysolutions.com and Chat with our representatives
- From within Tally.ERP 9/ Tally.Server 9, Click Support Centre and log a query
- Visit our website tallysolutions.com, Click "Dial a Tally Expert" and fill you contact details. Our representative will get back to you in no time.
- You can click help button on Tally.Server 9 and access Local help.
- You can click help button on Tally.Server 9 and access online help. The Online help.